Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lil Smash's Big Break


So blee bloo blah blah I found some time to continue working on ze Doctor's intro vid. I had finished up the initial Guyver flip animation into awesomeness when all of the friggin' sudden it happens. My inked and painted lil Dr. Smash runs off his timeline and off the program's stage! The lil guy ran off the program before I could close it. He still had the the mallet I gave him, and he ended up on my desktop. 



Then well this happened....
Odd I thought he liked Power Rangers
Anyhoo after three minutes of mayhem I got the lil guy back on the program where he belongs. No doubt I'm keeping his layer on locked for the rest of the project. Now if you'll excuse I have to go fix my desktop.

(Oh and by the way thanks a bunch lazy AVG... just sayin')


1 comment:

  1. lmao XD you gotta keep a close eye on that little guy or many shenanigans will ensue

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete