Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boston: Day4

So today started out a little rough since I was met with an inconsiderate neighbor's loud rap music at some ungodly hour. I don't know what time they stopped but I could only nap and rest my eyes until the sun rose.
If only the real song that played was as fun as Archer's Mulatto Butts
Though tired I was able to get my work done faster than most. Bored, I looked around the studio and noticed atop a tall filing cabinet a little garden gnome... just standing there, watching over all of us. My office has a goofy sense of humor. I later confirmed this during lunch when the senior animators, trainees and I talked about various subject, from fat lazy squirrels to the helplessness of "as seen on tv" people.

Later on the way home I noticed a man on the bus. He looked so neat and old fashioned. He had a big nose, almost caricature like, and big hairy hands. He carried a cane with a marble head and wore a hat with three little feathers. I wondered what he did for a living. He looked like he came out of a Warner Brothers cartoon.


Hopefully tonight I will get better sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment